Peerbits is now open for the guest bloggers, and interested in publishing blogs written by the experts who can share their knowledge and experiences with the unique perspective that can entertain our regular readers.
We like to share the insightful, practical and actionable content written with the center of attraction. Here we have shared some guidelines to help you in creating what we are looking for.
- We only accept tailor made blog post written only for Peerbits and not published elsewhere anytime.
- No generic topics but the topic need to be based on research and can drive the attention in particular industry expertise(No list or collection post please).
- Data need to be linked with trusted references in the body but the promotional links are not allowed.
- Use screenshots, graphs and illustrations that make the blog post more engaging.
- Include a short bio with Gravtar associated ID.
- Blog post need to be well structured with sub heading, bullets, and small paras.
- Blog have to be fall in the categories that Peerbits blog covers.
- Processing content take time, so be patience. We will get back to you in 2-3 working days.
- Promote your blog post once it gets published.
Topic we like to blog on:
1. Mobile app innovations
2. Mobile technology trends
3. Startup enhancement
5. UI/UX design
If you have great topic then we are curious to know. We recommend you to send the detailed pitch using our guest post submission form or send your initial pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org including writing samples .