Financial Services ,
A Portugal based startup company offers an innovative solution to detect textile defects during the knitting stage. With a detection rate of over 80%, their technology can significantly reduce textile waste and increase profitability for textile businesses. By improving sustainability, productivity, and profitability, the company is revolutionizing the textile industry.
Months of Project delivery time
- The system's operational speed was slow.
- Managing the existing team was challenging.
- The system lacked integration and had errors in validating tool.
- Implemented online dashboards and alert systems to enhance team productivity.
- Designed and implemented a real-time defect detection system that automatically halts machines when periodic defects are detected.
- Conducted a comprehensive 360-degree inspection of the system, identified errors, and resolved them to improve operational speed.
- Decreased pollution and made industry environment-friendly
- Over 50 million litres of water preserved
- Conserved 450,000 meters of fabric
- Saved 30% of the entire textile production waste
- Real time machine monitoring
- Rolls Inspection
- Graphically represent defects in rolls
- Stops verification
- Classification roll mapping with front and back camera images
- Real time notification and mail specified events
- Configurable settings
- User management with rolls
- Company management
- Microsoft PowerBi report analysis
- A total of 450,000 meters of fabric conserved till now
- Saved 30% of the overall textile production waste
Tech stacks we used
To create a dependable textile waste reduction solution, we utilized several state-of-the-art technologies and frameworks such as:
React, Angular, ReactNative
Have a look at
Our success stories
Over the years, Peerbits have delivered several customized solutions to their clients across the globe. You can get a closer look at few of such success stories here.