Event management ,
Founded in 2015, a leading virtual event planning platform is on a mission to revolutionize the virtual event planning industry. The company's founders began by developing a machine-learning-powered matchmaking system that connects attendees at virtual events based on shared goals and interests.
Today, the company offers event organizers a comprehensive suite of solutions including a cloud-based peer-to-peer software program that makes it easy to host virtual video events, webinars, summits, video conferencing, and voice calls. In addition, it is well-positioned to continue driving positive change in the virtual event planning space for years to come.
Project delivery time
- GIF implementation in multiple chat modules with a common call
- Credit certificates and session watch time analytics
- Rooms recording service
- Implementation of chats, gamification, one-to-one and group meet features
- Tagging in chat functionality for multiple chat modules with fast and accurate suggestion list based on character search.
- Integrating 3rd party API (Giphy) using a common utilities-based solution, making it possible to manage all 5 different chats modules.
- Implemented Cassandra Big DB and Redis caching layer to create credit certificates and session watch time analytics - enabling the management of huge requests and loads.
- Improved system performance and reduced redundancy by adding a caching layer for middleware using Redis and memory.
- Implemented Socket.io and Kafka payload solutions for Chats, Gamification, one-to-one and group Chat and Meet.
- Connected databases like MongoDB and MySQL with the help of Debezium Kafka to capture changes in data.
- Improved accuracy in character search for Tagging in Chat feature by performing data manipulation actions on Elasticsearch using tokenizer, analyzer, ElasticSearch bucket, and n-gram query.
- Online chat services (peer-to-peer, group by chats)
- Voice calls
- Conference rooms for video meetings (Rooms)
- Virtual event programs
- People [Attendee and Speakers]
- Online Contest
- Polls and Survey on Session
- Event Feed
- Tagging in Chat, Gif in Chat
- Backend API now loads in 300 ms.
- Activated multiple 5 Different chats modules by common APIs calls.
- Made batch-wise huge data import and export seamless.
Tech stacks we used
We employed a variety of cutting-edge technologies and frameworks to develop a virtual event planning platform, including:
MongoDB, MySQL, Elastic Search
Have a look at
Our success stories
Over the years, Peerbits have delivered several customized solutions to their clients across the globe. You can get a closer look at few of such success stories here.