Heartily Christmas greetings to everyone and a very happy New Year!!
May the coming year adorn your life with bliss, success, and lots of love. We hope that you had a great year and New Year resolutions have already started rolling through the nerves of your brain.
For the team, the year had been one of the same kinds. During the period of 2015-2016, our team like always laid efforts to bring the best out of the time and efforts invested.
To create the best
While until last year we had around 45 dedicated peers, by 2016 Christmas, the team crossed the mark of 80+ skilled tech junkies, designers, business Analysts, and CRM professionals.
But wait!! It isn’t just the number of teammates that increased, but the quantity too received an unmatched togetherness of quality and that’s how team successfully completed over 110+ projects between the duration, surpassing entire project profile with over 300+ projects till date.
With the successful completion of the year, and after earning the love and trust of our beloved clients, we began focusing on creating better plans for the coming year.
Our vision 2017
1. Government departments
In the recent past the team exceptionally proved its expertise in creating and developing mobility for various government departments. Our primary focus for the coming year will be to add the blend of latest tech trends in these departments, to enhance their workflow, and lessen the efforts involved.
With these, the team will also target to create new pathways with which they’ll be able to amalgamate cloud computing and Artificial Intelligence, in order to enhance the experience.
Recently Arizona welcomed the Uber’s driverless cars with opened arms and Amazon came up with the concept of AmazonGo, and more to come.
While the pioneers are putting efforts to automate everything around us, our key focus will be to serve the automation of things for the SMEs and government sectors.
We believe that perfection is a myth and there’s always a lane to get better.
You might have come across the Japan’s initiative for dementia patients by introducing QR codes. Though the concept isn’t related, but it does motivate our team to further increase the scope of tech advancements to avail more healthcare benefits to the society.
Talk about a small, medium or a large enterprise, they are always in search of an innovative idea or concept to boost their success chart. The aim of our team will be to give them better ways to attain same. This will include customer acquisition, engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
Retail businesses handle the nerve of any market, the FMCG goods. They have exceptionally implemented the changes in their day to day workings, and have indeed relished the results.
However, for the coming year, plans are to take this development to next level by availing technologies like iBeacon for small and medium enterprises and at affordable prices. Steps will be planned with an intention to bring them more towards the mainstream competition.
Now that we shared about the departments we’ll be focusing upon, it’s time to share the technologies and the services which will act as a tool for us. It includes:
- Enhancing digital experience: ‘Survival of the fittest’ is a universal rule; be it the jungle or the market. Our focus for the coming year, will be on delivering a better digital experience to our clients, and make them grow their business faster and with stability.
- Deep learning: Using deep learning algorithms to increase productivity and lessen the efforts.
- Augmented reality: This new trend needs no introduction. However, integrating the same for the above mentioned sectors to reap the best results is what our team is planning for.
- Cloud computing: Our motive is to take everything to the cloud, without compromising the security of data and other confidential information.
- Wearables: To ensure that the word mobility isn’t just used, but makes an invincible physical space in the market.
- IoT: Taking the IoT to every corner of the world, and making it more user-friendly and reliable for commercial and personal use.
Summarizing the aforementioned details, we’ll say that for the coming year, our team is all set to introduce better tech solutions globally. As the famous quote says, ‘Smart work is the key to success’, and this is the time to take smart steps for a smarter future.