There is no fixed answer to this question as the cost to develop a web application depends on various factors. Factors that affect the pricing are
- Development platform you chose - PaaS or SaaS
- App complexity - desired functionality and features
- User interface complexity
- Resource location and expertise level
- The niche
- Size of the web app, etc.
The price factor is never fixed. You need to reach out to a web app development company or an expert who will first collect your requirement, will understand it, create detailed descriptions keep your business objective at the center, and consider tech stacks, resource quality, time investment, and a number of resources. If you have an idea and looking to give it a shape, you can contact us and our expert will help you in getting the accurate web app development costs.